About The Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault
WCASA's mission is to create the social change necessary to end sexual violence.
WCASA is a membership agency comprised of organizations and individuals working to end sexual violence in Wisconsin. Among these are the 54 sexual assault service provider (SASP) agencies throughout the state that offer support, advocacy and information to victims of sexual assault and their families.
WCASA works to ensure that every victim in Wisconsin gets the support and care they need. WCASA also works to create the social change necessary to ensure a future where no child, woman or man is ever sexually violated again.
WCASA's Services Include:
- Providing Technical Assistance on issues related to sexual assault, including program development, legal advocacy, policy development, prevention, and victim and offender dynamics.
- Offering educational programming, including opportunities for training and webinars.
- Raising public awareness about sexual assault.
- Promoting best practices for the primary prevention of sexual violence.
- Working on Legislative initiatives designed to benefit victims of sexual assault and other violent crimes.
- Housing an extensive Resource Center which covers all aspects of sexual assault and is available to all Wisconsin residents.
WCASA offers information and referral on any issue related to sexual violence. We do not offer direct services to victim/survivors of sexual violence, however we can connect you to a local agency that does. Also, WCASA cannot offer legal advice and no information obtained from The Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault, Inc. can be considered legal advice.
The WCASA office is located at:
2801 West Beltline Highway, Suite 202
Madison, WI 53713
We're proud to represent the 54 sexual assault service providers across the state.