BEFORE You Begin
Useful Approaches in Sexual Violence - Feminist Evaluation
Evaluation is a tool to bring greater sensitivity to gendered outcomes of policies/ programmes. A gendered analysis, using 'hard' data as well as field work based studies, can generate evidence that could influence the programme. A feminist lens can form part of the different approaches to evaluation. Feminist approaches to evaluation seek to unpack the nature of gender and social inequalities. (Engendering Policy Through Evaluation, International Development Rearch Centre).
- Feminist Evaluations and Gender Approaches: There's a Difference?
- Evaluation for Equitable Developmental Results
- Recommended p39 of document, "Strengthening Equity-Focused Evaluations Through Insights from Feminist Theory & Approaches."
- Webinar: Strengthening Equity-Focused evaluations through insights from feminist theory and approaches from My M&E by Katherine Hay and Ratna M. Sudarshan
- Website: Feminist Issues in Evaluation Topical Interest Group of the American Evaluation Association
- Website: Feminist Evaluation, Engendering Policy Through Evaluation
Tools and Templates