Information on how to choose and present data to stakeholders.
- Disseminating Program Achievements (Evaluation Brief)
- Using Graphics to Report Evaluation Results (UW Extension) *Older resource but great starter reference.
- Social Math - Bringing Your Program Data to Life (Webinar - TJD & R Resource Center, 8-8-13)
- Social Math - Bringing Your Program Data to Life (Webinar Slides - TJD & R Resource Center, 8-8-13)
- Potent Presentations Website - includes videos and tools to help improve presentation skills. The Potent Presentations Initiative is sponsored by the American Evaluation Association and focuses on Message, Design, and Delivery.
Tools and Templates
- Matching Communication Type to Audience
- Communicating Results Worksheet (CDC)
- Ensuring Follow-Up Worksheet (CDC)