WCASA is Wisconsin's only statewide coalition dedicated to ending sexual violence.
Comprised of over 150 members including sexual assault services provider programs, related organizations, and concerned individuals, WCASA membership comes with the following benefits:
- Reduced rates at conferences and scholarship opportunities
- Subscription to WCASA News, a regularly distributed email containing legislative updates, member news, national information, and current statewide events
- Access to WCASA's Resource Center, containing books, videos, journals, and manuals on all aspects of sexual assault prevention, intervention, and service provision
- Access to technical assistance and training opportunities
There are several levels of membership to choose from:
- Friend - non-voting Member | Annual Dues: $30
- Affiliate (Individual) voting Member | Annual Dues: $40
- Affiliate (Organizational) voting Member | Annual Dues: $75
We are in the process of moving our Membership application and renewal process online. In the mean time, you can download a membership application form , contact WCASA regarding membership via our online form or call (608) 257-1516.