Click here to make a payment as a Sexual Assault Service Provider (SASP)
WCASA is a membership agency comprised of organizations and individuals working to end sexual assault in Wisconsin. WCASA is made up of its staff, board and 52 sexual assault service provider agencies. We hope you will consider joining or - for our renewing members - that we can count on your continued support. Every member is imperative to the continued growth of the organization and to help us fulfill our mission “Creating the Social Change Necessary to End Sexual Violence”. Thank you for your interest and your support.
WCASA membership comes with the following benefits:
- Reduced rates at conferences and scholarship opportunities
- Access to technical assistance and training opportunities
- The opportunity to serve on state-wide board committees
- The WCASA Voice a regularly distributed email containing member news, national information, and current statewide events
- Legislative updates and policy alerts
- Access to WCASA's resource center, containing books, videos, journals, and manuals on all aspects of sexual assault prevention, intervention, and service provision
For more information about the membership categories please check out this page.
New Member Packet Materials:
In the past, new WCASA Members were mailed New Member Packets. This information is now provided here on our website and is available for anyone to view the most up-to-date information.
- Training and Event Calendar
- WCASA's 2015 Board of Directors List
- WCASA Board of Director Bylaws (revised as of 2007)
- Information about WCASA BOD Committees
- Sexual Assault Service Provider (SASP) List & Map
- Regional Technical Assistance Model Map
- Technical Assistance - All Staff
- WCASA Information Sheets
- Resource Center Policies and Request Form - please see the Resource Center page (which includes the online Resource Center Catalogue)