Click here to make a payment as a Sexual Assault Service Provider (SASP)
WCASA is a membership agency comprised of organizations and individuals working to end sexual assault in Wisconsin. WCASA is made up of its staff, board and 54 sexual assault service provider agencies.
In 2016, WCASA members voted to shift to a hybrid community membership organization. This change simplified membership to only include sexual assault service providers (SASPs) and removed the Ally, Affiliate Individual and Affiliate Organizations as members. We believe this change will allow us to provide better service to SASPs and begin building a movement, rather than a membership based organization. Movements promote equity and change for all. It is going to take a movement to end
SASPs provide all of the WCASA core services. SASP membership comes with the following benefits:
- Reduced rates at conferences and scholarship opportunities
- Access to technical assistance and training opportunities
- The opportunity to serve on state-wide board committees
- Legislative updates and policy alerts
- Access to WCASA's resource center, containing books, videos, journals, and manuals on all aspects of sexual assault prevention, intervention, and service provision
To learn more about becoming a SASP...
See our Service Providers page.
To support WCASA's mission as an individual
Please visit our donation page. Every member organization and individual is imperative to the continued growth of the organization and to help us fulfill our mission to create the social change necessary to end sexual violence. We appreciate your support.
Other helpful information
- Training and Event Calendar
- Board of Director Information
- Sexual Assault Service Provider (SASP) List & Map
- Regional Technical Assistance Model Map
- Technical Assistance - All Staff
- WCASA Information Sheets
- Resource Center Policies and Request Form - please see the Resource Center page (which includes the online Resource Center Catalogue)
- Annual Meetings
- Annual Reports