This section is for WCASA Members, those that are considering WCASA Membership, and anyone interested in learning more about WCASA. If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see here, please Contact Us.
WCASA is a membership organization comprised of over 150 members including sexual assault service provider programs (SASPs), other organizations working with or supportive of sexual violence survivors, and concerned individuals. The involvement of each and every member is imperative to the continued growth of the organization and to help us fulfill our mission “Creating the Social Change Necessary to End Sexual Violence”. Thank you for your interest and your support.
WCASA membership comes with the following benefits:
- Reduced rates at conferences and scholarship opportunities
- The WCASA Voice a regularly distributed email containing member news, national information, and current statewide events
- Legislative Updates and Policy Alerts sent via Email
- The opportunity to serve on state-wide Board Committees
- Access to WCASA's Resource Center, containing books, videos, journals, and manuals on all aspects of sexual assault prevention, intervention, and service provision
- Access to technical assistance and training opportunities
For more information about the Membership categories please check out this page.
New Member Packet Materials:
In the past, new WCASA Members were mailed New Member Packets. This information is now provided here on our website and is available for anyone to view the most up-to-date information.
- WCASA's 2015 Training and Event Calendar
- WCASA's 2015 Board of Directors List
- 2015 Board of Director Meetings - Dates and Locations
- WCASA Board of Director Bylaws (revised as of 2007)
- Information about WCASA BOD Committees
- Sexual Assault Service Provider (SASP) List
- SASP Map
- Regional Technical Assistance Model Map
- Technical Assistance - All Staff
- Staff Information - Who We Are What We Do
- WCASA Information Sheets
- Resource Center Policies and Request Form - please see the Resource Center page (which includes the online Resource Center Catalogue)