action alerts & Updates
- Cornyn, Leahy Bill to Help Reduce Rape Kit Backlog, Strengthen Crime Victim Rights Passes Senate
US Senate, 6/16/16
- Trust Black Women Partnership Condemns House PRENDA Bill; Call on lawmakers to "trust Black women to make our own decisions"
- National Consensus Statement of Anti-Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Organizations in Support of Full and Equal Access for the Transgender Community
- Sign a letter calling on Congress to increase funding for VAWA and related programs!
- Action Alert: Say No to Trans Discrimination, AB 469
Call Your Lawmakers Before Wednesday (2/10)!
- VOCA Update: We Need to Make One More Point!
- Bill Targets Transgender Students
- Hearing for Accompaniment Legislation on 10/22!
- Ask Lawmakers to Cosponsor the Accompaniment Bill This Week, WCASA, 10/7/15
- Policy Update: State Budget News & Federal Action Alert
WCASA & NDD United, 7/17/15
- 20 week Abortion Ban Moving Forward (SB 179/AB 237)
- Speak up for Survivors & SAVS
WCASA, April/May 2015
- Don't Let Them Flat Fund SAVS!
- Sexual Assault Services State Funding Update
- VAWA VOCA Funding Bill in Trouble
- FY 15 Appropriations Bill Released
- Violence against women is never a game! we need your stories NAESV, 11/6/14
- Stop Locking up Immigrant Families who have escaped DV and SA NTFVAWA, 10/23/14
- Immediate Action Needed on Military Sexual Assault!
- Victim Accompaniment
wcasa voice newsletters
(Issued the 1st of the month, or 1st Monday of the month.)