- "Rise to the Challenge": WCASA’s call to action campaign.
- Start By Believing: Campaign by EVAW (Ending Violence Against Women) International.
- No More: National campaign to raise awareness of domestic violence and sexual assault prevention.
- 1 is 2 Many: Vice President Biden's program to raise prevention awareness.
- Where Do You Stand: Campaign by Men Can Stop Rape.
- Health Communicator’s Social Media Toolkit (2.42 MB): CDC guide to integrating social media and using it to spread public health and prevention messaging.
- Univ. of Arizona Men Against Sexual Assault video PSA.
- See also our Social Media page in our Media section.
Stories are powerful tools in raising awareness and expanding the scope of violence prevention work; stories can encompass the voices of survivors, as well as success stories and forward-thinking visions of a world without violence.
- Wisconsin Clearinghouse for Prevention: A project of UW-Madison; a wealth of resources and examples of using the power of story to raise awareness – especially their “Prevention Speaks” project and their Storytelling Toolkit (PDF available for download via form).
- Close to Home.
- Center for Digital Storytelling (CDS): Organization committed to sharing and bearing witness to stories as a way to instigate learning, action, and social change.
- Silence Speaks: A project of the CDS.
- Creative Narrations: Multimedia for community development.