WCASA’s Information Sheets series is an ongoing, periodically reviewed and expanded list of reference sheets intended to provide quick, pertinent, useful information regarding a variety of issues related to sexual violence.
The Information Sheet content is presented as text and images online, as well as in condensed, downloadable documents published in portable document format – PDF. The PDF’s are shorter, meant to comprise no more than two sides of one standard printed page for ease of distribution and portability. They are not intended to be comprehensive, complete, or the definitive document on the topics they discuss.
We endeavor to keep the information here up to date and pertinent. If you find items you feel are in error, or note topics that are not represented here, please contact us.
[PDF’s require software to view their content; you can do this by downloading the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for either Macintosh or Windows platforms; the Mac OS comes with Preview, a free application that can also read PDF’s]
Child | Adolescent Victims of SA
- Incest information sheet (2004)
- Teen Sexual Assault and Abuse (2008)
- Mandated Reporting for Child Abuse and Neglect (2010)
- WI Child SA Laws (2010)
- WI Crimes Against Children (2010)
- Civil Legal Remedies (2010)
- Mandated Reporting of Elder/Adult At-Risk Abuse and Neglect (2010)
- Restraining Orders for Sexual Assault Victims (2010)
- Safe Housing & Lock Out Abusers Acts (2010)
- Video Voyeurism & WI Act 137 (2010)
- WI Sex Offender Registry (2010)
- WI Stalking & Harassment Laws (2012)
- WI Statutes of Limitation (2010)
- After an Assault: Reporting to Law Enforcement (2006)
- Campus Sexual Assault (2008)
- Confidentiality of Communications Between an Advocate and a Victim (2006)
- Dating Violence (2003)
- HIV/AIDS and Sexual Violence (2003)
- Human Trafficking and Trafficking of a Child (2010)
- Ritual/Satanic/Sadistic Abuse (2000)
- Rohypnol, GHB and Other "Date Rape" Drugs (2000)
- Sexual Harassment (1997)
- Sexual Exploitation by Professionals (2004)
- Sexual Violence and Substance Abuse (2003)
- Intimate Partner Sexual Violence (2008)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgendered (LGBT) Populations and Sexual Assault (2003)
- Male Survivors of Sexual Assault (2000)
Downloaded Information Sheets contain barcodes which point back to the web page version of the Info Sheet which in turn may hold more content.