The WCASA Resource Center has a wide variety of materials available for use. We are pleased to make these resources available to our members and to the public. Any Wisconsin resident may use the materials either by checking them out or by using them at the Resource Center located in the WCASA office. If you would like to use the Resource Center, we encourage you to contact WCASA to make an appointment.
Resource Center Catalog:
You can now search the Resource Center Online Catalog for materials you need, narrowing your search by using keywords or type of material. One Special Note of Instruction: When choosing DVD or Video for Material Type, you must use the Classification Type of Videos/DVDs.
Please note that there will be changes on a regular basis as we add new items. If you don't find what you're looking for, please contact WCASA. We would like to know your needs so we can consider them when purchasing new resources.
You can now request materials via the Resource Center Online Catalog also. Please Note: you must Sign In and have an account on our website to do this. Please see the borrowing policies listed below.
Resource Center Online Catalog
(If you need a complete listing of the Resource Center Catalog, you can download a WORD document here.)
Resource Center Policies:
In order to ensure the continued availability of resource materials, we exercise the following policies. BY REQUESTING RESOURCES FROM WCASA, BORROWERS ARE AGREEING TO THESE POLICIES.
Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault (WCASA)
600 Williamson Street, Suite N-2
Madison, WI 53703
There is no cost to borrow materials, but return shipping charges and the insuring of each video for the value of $200.00 is the responsibility of the member.
Non-members borrowing materials are charged a minimal fee (listed below) to cover our costs. Note that the charge is per order not per item. Payment must be received before materials can be checked out. You may call to receive an invoice if you or your agency so desires. Additional costs include return shipping charges and the insuring of each video for the value of $200.00.
Cost for borrowed material including 1 or 2 Videos:
$7.00 sent by mail
$5.00 if picked up at WCASA office
Cost for borrowed material not including Videos:
$6.00 sent by mail
$3.00 if picked up at WCASA office
* Videos must be returned within two weeks after shipment.
* Written materials and audiocassettes may be checked out for a three-week period.
* All material may be renewed for an additional one to two-week period upon written or verbal request (unless there is a waiting list for the materials).
* There is a limit of 10 resources that may be checked out at one time per agency. AND
* Only 2 of those 10 items may be videos.
* Resources will only be shipped within the state of Wisconsin.
* All resource center materials must be returned to the office in person or via UPS or certified mail. Videos returned via UPS or certified mail must be insured for $200.00 each.
* All borrowers are responsible for returning materials in the same condition as received. Borrowers will bear any costs of repairing or replacing resources that have been damaged or lost.
- No new material may be checked out by the borrower or anyone else within the agency until any late materials are returned.
- If materials are not returned by their due date, a phone call and/or letter will be issued by WCASA.
- If materials have not been returned a month after they were due, a second overdue notice will be sent along with an invoice for late charges totaling $10.00 per item.
- If materials have not been returned within two months of their due date, the borrower will be invoiced for the cost of the materials.
The current resource catalog can be emailed or faxed by request.
Click here for a PDF of the resource center polices and resource request form.