WCASA provides a number of resources for our members and for the public at large. These include our Information Sheet series, the comprehensive collection of books, journals, and videos that comprise our Resource Center, protocols, and other materials produced by WCASA in collaboration with our partnering agencies, members, and a variety of consultants and allies with experience in the area of responses to violence and sexual assault prevention.
Where possible, we try to make these resources available in electronic and hard-copy formats; some of the hard copy materials have costs associated with them; some resources are only made available to agencies or individuals who maintain payed membership annually.
We endeavor to make all of our materials as fully accessible as current technology and methods allow; if you find materials that do not meet your accessibility requirements, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Some items of note:
- Find Help – our member Service Providers
- Information Sheets – WCASA's Info Sheet series covering a variety of topics
- Resource Center – WCASA's library; sign out/borrow books, CD's, DVD's
- WCASA bi-monthly Newsletter
Select Resources Online:
- Sexual Violence in the United States: Summary of the Roundtable Proceedings – U.S. Dept. of Justice Office on Violence Against Women & partners
- Workplaces Respond - A National Resource Center (project of the Family Violence Resource Center)
- Sexual Violence & the Workplace Information Packet (National Sexual Violence Resource Center)