2801 WEST BELTINE HIGHWAY, SUITE 202
MADISON, WISCONSIN 53713
Stay In Touch
Sign up for our General Updates: and receive updates on policy, action alerts, resources, in-person events and webinars.
We also offer a number of listservs by topic. You can sign up on your own via the listserv pages below.
- SA Prevention: Share resources with Sexual assault prevention staff.
- Survivors & Allies Task Force: Focused on survivors and their allies, meant as a space to suggest activities, share insights and resources, and support survivors.
- Sexual Assault Advocates: Sexual assault advocates across the state can share resources and ask questions.
- Campus Sexual Assault: Specifically for staff and those associated with the campus sexual assault field.
The following lists are open, but members must be confirmed by staff:
- LGBTQ Committee (in collaboration with End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin). Those interested, please contact Angie Rehling, Prevention Coordinator, or Cody Warner, LGBTQ & Youth Program Director at End Abuse.
- Advocates of Color - for Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) only. Those interested, please contact Nestic Morris, Outreach Coordinator.