WCASA VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
WCASA seeks a volunteer (or volunteers) who will be responsible for general office duties as necessary.
The Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault, Inc. (WCASA) is a non-profit, statewide membership organization based in Madison, WI. Our mission is “Creating the Social Change Necessary to End Sexual Violence”. WCASA supports a statewide network of individuals, organizations and agencies working toward this goal. WCASA does not provide direct services to victims; we are an information/referral agency.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with phone coverage by routing calls to the correct staff member and providing information as needed.
- Perform Database Maintenance/Database Entry functions
- Prepare Training Materials – Nametags, Registration Lists, Handouts
- Compile Training Evaluations
- Assist with Resource Center Projects
- File documents
Time Commitment: Total number of hours per week negotiable. Volunteers will have a flexible schedule that they set for themselves but be open for special requests from WCASA Staff. WCASA’s hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
- Dependable and responsible
- Willingness to work as a team
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, general office procedures
- Typing, data entry or PC skills: Microsoft WORD required; Excel and Access helpful. Training will be provided as needed.
- Opportunity to be part of an non-profit dedicated to ending sexual violence
- Meet new people
- Learn or hone general office skills and procedures
- Opportunity to learn and develop computer skills
- Documented service hours
- Develop a work history and references
All interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WCASA is located at: 2801 W. Beltline Highway, Ste. 202, Madison, WI 53713.